Tank Army – A new kind of Shoot ‘em up!
Do you ever get bored of playing games with new graphics but repetitive gameplay? Since the launch of the very first smartphone, the way in which you use your phone has changed, creating new and innovative ways to play mobile games. A lot of innovative games designed for smartphones have been created within the last 10 years.
I have been a big fan of Shoot ‘em up games since I was young. This kind of game hasn’t changed much on mobile platforms these days. It seems as though developers just port their games to work with touch controls, which is why I tried to reinvent a Shoot ‘em up game from the ground up. After spending a couple of years developing via trial and error, now I can finally introduce you to a new kind of Shoot ‘em up!
How to play?
Tank Army – Fast Fingers Shmup is a fast-paced action-packed shoot ’em up game for iOS and Android. Assembling a line of tanks, the game is played by tapping on a tank in order to fire at the enemy as you move around the terrain. You can use various bonuses in the form of air strikes and other useful support units and items.
This game introduces a new way to play shoot ‘em up games on mobile. The controls are simple and easy to get into, and the gameplay is challenging. You will be faced with a new experience in every level you play, and the boss battles in this game will surprise you again and again.
– Enjoy 60 stages of fast action shoot ’em up gaming.
– Quickly tap on a tank to shoot at the enemies that advance along a wide front.
– Slide up and destroy all the enemies in sight with a powerful airstrike.
– Surprise with the unpredictable enemies and bosses.
– Several kinds of tanks, items and support units are there to help you in different situations.
– Enjoy the exciting one-minute stages that you can pick up and play everywhere.
– Pay once and you get it all. No advertisements or in-app purchases.
About – Triple Tomato
Triple Tomato is a tiny game studio based in Thailand. We consist of one full-time game developer and one part-time graphic designer. Our mission is to bring you fresh and fun games.
Follow Triple Tomato on…
This article was Published by Edamame Reviews, Written by Triple Tomato.
Edamame Reviews cannot be held responsible for the content within this post.
Got Something to say? Submit your article to Edamame Reviews.